- Build your construction project porfolio with a top General Contractor
- Work on large ground up projects ($15 million +)
About Our Client
Our client is a growing General Contractor in the Nashville market that is continue to build their brand aligning themselves with excellent clients and are continuing to make their mark in the region. This firm values its employees work life balance and building strong relationships in the Nashville market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee projects ranging from $15 million to $100 million
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Build relationships with top clients in the Nashville region.
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Diverse project background (Retail, commercial, high rise, multifamily, and multifamily projects are advantageous)
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- Willing to learn and take on new adventures and challenge yourself
- Good management skills
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Truck allowance or truck if applicable
- Full Benefits Package
- Great opportunity to join a reputable brand, and well established company within the growing Nashville market