- Established General Contractor with clear advancement opportunities
- High base salary, bonus potential, 401K with match, and full benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an established Design/Build general contractor that has been in the construction industry for over 100 years and is looking to actively grow their team with a strong Estimator that is looking for growth and autonomy.
- Project Portfolio: (ground up & interior build-outs) Commercial, Civic, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Federal, Industrial, Religious, Federal, and hospitality projects.
- Project Values: $3M - $40M ground up
- Revenue: Yearly Revenue $30M+
- Strong Compensation and Benefits Package (with bonus)
- They have implemented a strong push for diversity and inclusion and have established a great culture of employees
- Managing all documentation to ensure the project is compliant, remains on schedule, and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing, and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy, and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company
- Track and analyze data to reduce gaps between estimates and actual costs.
- Obtain and track subcontract bids and negotiate budgets.
- Prepare and present estimate documentation, including gaps in available data.
- Prepares estimates according to the requirements of multiple delivery systems. Reviews quotes and estimates with the project management team
- Assists with certain post-bid buyouts.
- Initiates and participates in meet and greet presentations with subcontractors and suppliers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 3 - 15+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience preferred
- Experience in various markets or looking to gain exposure in diverse markets
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Strong base compensation: $85K - $120K (based heavily on experience)
- Bonus Potential Based on Profit of Projects (Ex. $300K/year is 6%, up to 10%)
- Car allowance
- 100% healthcare paid for by the employer
- 401(k) with company match
- Paternity/Maternity leave
- DE&I initiatives
- Flexible PTO/Vacation Days and time off
- Great work/life balance with a team-oriented culture and work environment
- Company outings and annual events
- Cell Phone & Company Laptop
- Flexible work hours