- Growth minded project manager with local diversified work
- Flexible schedule with lucrative compensation packages
About Our Client
Our client is a growth minded construction manager based in St. Louis who manages $200 million or more per work year. They believe taking care of their employees with extensive PTO and flexibility. They reward hard work with strong compensation, bonus potential, and excellent growth potential.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting directly into the President, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for leading all construction activity and project planning.
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work.
- Monitor project forecast and fulfil job cost responsibilities.
- Conduct weekly job site meetings on site with superintendents.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss upcoming work.
- Mentor and guide all members of the project team.
SUBMIT RESUME NOW AND IT WILL BE REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS TO BE CONSIDERED!!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree preferred
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Previous Ground-up experience is highly preferred
- Previous multifamily, education, municipal, recreational, and senior living
- Experience running projects at $5-10M+ range.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 150k dependent on overall experience level.
- Lucrative bonus schedule with sign on bonus potential
- All local project work - NO TRAVEL
- Vehicle allowance of $700
- Phone allowance
- Access to 401k plan with matching plan
- Flexible work with 3+ weeks of PTO
- Maternal leave
- Hands on client expertise