- A premier General Contractor with a large network of repeat clients!
- Great opportunity to advance your career in multifamily construction!
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor across North Carolina with an outstanding reputation with delivering quality results while emphasizing safety. The group has been in operation for over 40 years in the Carolina's construction market, with a specialty in life science, manufacturing, and higher ed projects up to $50M. Voted among NC's best places to work for several years in a row, the team is looking to add a Project Manager to the team based in the Raleigh market.
Construction Project Manager- Raleigh-Commercial/ Life Sciences:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with pre-construction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Project Manager- Raleigh-Commercial/ Life Sciences will be have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field strongly preferred
- 4+ years of Project Management Experience
- Local to Raleigh, although re-locators will be considered
- 10M+ construction project experience strongly preferred
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Construction Project Manager- Raleigh- Commercial/ Life Sciences will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $95,000-$125,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- Excellent PTO and sick days
- Benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered