- A mid-size General Contractor with a quick growing Raleigh office
- Exciting and challenging multifamily projects both wood frame and high rise
About Our Client
Our client is a locally-based builder/developer for multifamily and commercial construction projects across the Southeastern US. Along with building multifamily projects, they also develop and manage their own properties. This client is currently experiencing an enormous amount of growth and is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. With an established presence in Raleigh and a growing volume pipeline of great projects this company is destine for growth. If you are a Project Manager and have experience with multifamily or commercial construction projects, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Ryan directly for more info at 617-428-0780.
Construction Project Manager- Raleigh- Multifamily / Commercial will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Project Manager- Raleigh- Multifamily / Commercial will have the following:
- 3-5 years or more of total, progressive project management experience with a GC
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
Construction Project Manager- Raleigh- Multifamily / Commercial can expect:
- A competitive compensation package based on experience (roughly $90,000-120,000)
- Company Bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement