- Opportunity to gain training and development from the Ownership team
- 50+ projects in the '22 pipeline already, rewarding team environment
About Our Client
Reputable General Contractor located in Indianapolis- primary focus on restaurant construction projects. Due to a strong pipeline with primarily reoccurring business, they are immediately seeking a driven individual to join their project management team. They have over 50 projects in the pipeline for 2022 already, both ground-up and renovation, and anticipated to grow an additional $15M in yearly revenue. They hold true to their core values of hard-working, family oriented, innovative and collaborative.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will:
- Be responsible for working alongside the project manager on a portfolio of high-profile construction projects
- This position will require responsibility for projects including design review, budget allocation, subcontract hiring, contract negotiation and schedule definition and control
- This role may involve team management
The Successful Applicant
To secure this position, you will be a driven and motivated construction professional with previous experience in construction.
- 2-5 years of experience working in commercial construction
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field required
- Manage administrative construction duties, including document control
- Prepare submittal schedules for approval and distribution
- Assist the Project Manager with change orders, subcontractor scheduling and invoicing, reviewing monthly job costs
- Assist the Superintendent with RFI reports, QA/QC documentation, and construction field operations
- Assist with preconstruction tasks, including estimating and quantification
- Collect and log closeout documents and punch list
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package ($75,000 - $90,000)
- Great health benefits
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for growth within organization
If interested in this Construction Project Manager position, please apply immediately with resume and project list.