- Great Work-Life Balance within the Company
- Incredible Company Growth with a Pipeline of 5+ Years Solidified
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company that has been around for 20+ years. Award winning and known for their culture and family feel, the company has almost doubled in size in the last 5 years. They value team members and relationships that go beyond the projects. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
The business will consider anyone who is at the Project Manager level with a background in Commercial/Retail Construction! Apply below for immediate consideration or reach out directly to Tim Keegan at 617-704-4040
The Construction Project Manager - Retail - Lexington will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Project Manager - Retail - Lexington will have the following:
- 5+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager - Retail - Lexington will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement