- Strong growth potential with clear career path and stability
- Backlog of projects and 85% repeats business
About Our Client
Our client has been a family-owned general contractor for 30+ years and is looking for a Project Manager with experience in commercial, retail, healthcare, light industrial, or other various industries. They are based in the Chicagoland area and looking to grow their team due to a backlog of projects.
- Company Size: 40-50 people
- Projects: ground up and renovations for commercial, retail, light industrial, restaurants, healthcare, and various other markets.
- Project Values: $500K - $10M+
- Projects based in the Chicagoland area but have expanded across the nation
- Benefits: 100% medical coverage, 401k, profit sharing, life insurance, PTO, sick days, holidays, and bonus potential
- Strong growth potential, only really like to promote from within
- Flexible work/life balance and great culture
- Managing all documentation to ensure the project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in Construction, experience with commercial, retail, healthcare, light industrial, or various other markets
- Experience with both ground up and renovations
- Proficient in Procore and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $85K - $100K (based heavily on experience)
- Competitive Benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision
- 100% medical coverage for employee
- 3 weeks PTO plus holidays
- Bonus potential and profit-sharing
- Exposure to diverse markets and projects
- Strong career growth and autonomy
- Flexible work/life balance
- Car Allowance (based upon level)
- 401(k) with 5% company match