- Working for a Top Light Industrial GC in the Tilt Wall space in Austin, TX
- Large Pipeline of Austin based Large Tilt Wall & Distribution Center Projects
About Our Client
- Our client provides construction for tilt-wall or large commercial projects.
- They have been around for 40+ years and have both developer and general contracting arms of the business and have won numerous awards in the tilt wall space
- Numerous Awards in the Tilt Wall Construction
- Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and trade workers
- Order and manage materials and equipment
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of a variety of construction field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- General understanding of construction-related documents.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities daily.
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Average project sizes ranging from $5M-100M
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Truck Allowance (If Necessary)
- Company Phone
- Bonus Structure (Profit Sharing)
- 5 Figure-Sign-On Bonus Potential
- Benefits Package includes: Paid for Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- PTO - 3 Weeks
- 401K (5%) Match
- Growth Opportunity within company
- Consistent projects and pipeline