- One of the most reputable and stable GCs in the Carolinas region overall
- The companies average employee tenure is 20+ years - excellent longevity!
About Our Client
Our client, a very reputable and well known Southeastern General Contractor, has been around for over 45 years in the Carolinas market. They have built themselves into one of the most respected and trusted GCs in the Southeast, and have become a major player in the Charlotte construction market. They have an outstanding culture, with top notch leadership and excellent employee tenure across the organization, their average employee tenure being 20+ years. They pride themselves on their stability and project pipeline of prominent Charlotte and Carolinas projects. They are actively seeking a Construction Project Manager to help lead their overall operations in their Charlotte market.
Please apply now for immediate consideration! You can also reach out to Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652.
The Construction Project Manager - Top Southeast GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Initiate RFIs to resolve issues in the field and plan discrepancies
- Process, review, and track submittals
- Review design and shop drawings to evaluate the impact on the cost and schedule
- Prepare Subcontractor scope of work letters
- Initiate change orders to the Owner and solicit bids from Subcontractors
- Perform estimates and compile cost breakdowns for the client to review
- Maintain procurement, submittal, and RFI logs
- Provide schedule assistance and track daily production
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
- Lead and mentor a team of Project Management staff
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Manager - Top Southeast GC - Charlotte should have:
- 3+ Years as a Project Manager with a General Contractor
- Experience managing commercial projects $1-10M+
- BS in Construction Management or related field is required
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager - Top Southeast GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $90,000 - 140,000 base
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to be a Leader in the organization