Construction Project Manager - Troy
Base Salary of 90k+ depending on experience
Cutting Edge Projects and Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
My Client is a U.S. Construction Company that offers superior construction services to the commercial market. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, my client has offices Southeast and Southwest which provide General Contractor, Construction Manager, and Design-Build services to multiple sectors, including Retail, Grocery, Automotive, Industrial, Education, Religious, and Health Care.
- Review of Contract Plans and Specifications.
- Evaluate those Plans and Specifications and establish lead times on materials.
- Work with Design Team on long lead time materials and be familiar with alternatives/substitutes.
- Assist in the development of the project's Bill of Assembly (detailed cost estimate by building system).
- Writing of contracts and scopes of work.
- Development of the Project Schedule with Field Superintendent input.
- Management of the Project Schedule.
- Administer all subcontract requirement and submittals to ensure compliance of all contract requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Construction or Related Field
- 5+ years with Commercial or Retail Construction
- History of completing projects on time and under budget
- Strong Technical Skills
- Ability to interact with clients
What's on Offer
- Base Salary north of 100k + Bonus
- Comprehensive Health care Package
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects
- Career growth with a family owned company