- Join one of New England's most established General Contractors
- Oversee complex projects across New England within Water & Wastewater
About Our Client
My client is one of New England's most established and reputable family owned General Contractors, serving the area for nearly 100 years. They offer a diverse portfolio consisting of Building, Mechanical, and Utility construction projects across New England. They are actively seeking a Project Manager to oversee work within their Mechanical Division (water & wastewater projects) throughout the local area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Adhere to all Company Safety Policies and the Company Code of Conduct.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through regional department heads to achieve the best allocation of resources within a defined budget to meet project expectations.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards according to the Pre Planning Process outlined in the company Policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with clients to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings; assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, purchases, rental equipment, income/expenses, change orders, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Support all company reporting functions such as weekly reports, time cards, annual reviews, etc.
- Manage both Design Build and Bid Build projects including managing the design process for the Design/Build process.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Construction Project Manager will have:
- 5-10 years of experience construction experience
- Bachelor's Degree Construction Management or related field preferred
- Project experience within Mechanical and/or water & wastewater
- Ability to manage projects $1M+
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication
What's on Offer
This Project Manager role offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- 401K with company match
- 2-3 weeks PTO