Construction Project Manager
Diverse Project Portfolio
Autonomy on projects
About Our Client
100+ year General Contractor who does over 85% of repeat business. They have a diverse project portfolio of health care, commercial, industrial, and educational projects. They have an awesome work/life balance, pay well, offer excellent benefits and allow autonomy. They are a very employee-centric environment where they allow employees to work to their strengths and potentially build out more areas of the business.
- Construction Project manager will oversee projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, resourcing, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
- Construction Project manager will engage in, and often lead client and project pursuit efforts; estimating/budgeting processes for competitive proposals.
- Construction Project manager will provide leadership and business judgment on all financial and profitability aspects of projects within position scope.
- Construction Project manager will ensure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from Preconstruction when work commences in the field.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferably Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering
- 7+ years experience in the construction field
- Tenure at current company required
- Health care or hospital experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Potential to head up division in the Champaign area
- Competitive salaries, car allowance and bonus potential
- Strong reputation in the Midwest
- Clear communication, great work environment
- Employee-centric environment