Construction Project Manager
General Contractor with outstanding track record and huge pipeline of projects.
Seeking Project Manager with commercial construction experience
About Our Client
Full service construction management/general contractor and leader in the commercial construction industry.
- Monitor and supervise the project execution on site to ensure completion of the projects within specified time frames, in an organized and cost effective manner.
- Review drawings and specifications to determine that contractors' project approach is in line with airport requirements regarding: access, hours, equipment, materials, and any interface with existing building, security, and other critical systems.
- Confirm that contractor schedules are coordinated with any adjacent projects airport maintenance operations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders including airport operations, airlines, operations & maintenance groups, agencies, and other tenants regarding project plans and any changes that arise during construction.
- Confirm that the quality of the work meets requirements to minimize rework and get the project done right the first time.
- Insure that work is done in conformance with airport and program safety and security requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or Engineering or a combination of related experience.
- 3 to 5+ years' experience in commercial construction project management.
- Strong fit out experience is required.
- Solid project management and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Experience in work in a Web Based Project Management System
What's on Offer
Salary + bonus + benefits