Construction Project Manager
Global Real Estate Developer
Significant Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
The organization a fully integrated national real estate developer managing all aspects of the development process with focus on management, capital, design & build, and development. They have a track record of successfully developing, returning and growing capital across all markets. With the the strong pipeline they are in complete growth mode with different opportunities to move upwards in the business.
- Writing Subcontracts, preparing RFI's, preparing takeoffs, preparing proposals
- Maintain and prepare all logs and documentation for weekly project meetings
- Cooperate with and assist field personnel (Super's & Foremen)
- Communicate with owners, owners reps, suppliers, subcontractors
- Understanding the information in all project transmittals in order to pass information in a timely and efficient way
- Collaborate with project team to seek out construction issues before they occur and manage the solution
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of experience in the Construction or Real Estate Development
- Experience working on ground up or TI for multifamily, commercial or health care projects
- Strong work ethic with numeric ability and reasoning skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced, environment dealing with multiple team members.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or a related field
What's on Offer
- Base Salary between 80,000 - 110,000K, depending on experience
- Bonus Potential/Profit Sharing
- 401K plus match
- Health and dental benefits
- Car allowance, PTO, and sick days
- Opportunity to join a Global Real Estate Developer in Minneapolis