Construction Project Manager
Diverse Project Portfolio
Autonomy on projects
About Our Client
Growing general contractor with a great reputation in the business, being the only general contractor working with certain owners in Madison. Their portfolio consists of projects in light inudstrial, ground-up and interior office and healthcare. They are continuing to grow which allows optimal opportunity for growth opportunities within the company. Additionally, they pay some of the top salaries in the market.
- Construction Project manager will oversee projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, resourcing, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
- Construction Project manager will engage in, and often lead client and project pursuit efforts; estimating/budgeting processes for competitive proposals.
- Construction Project manager will provide leadership and business judgment on all financial and profitability aspects of projects within position scope.
- Construction Project manager will ensure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from Preconstruction when work commences in the field.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferably Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in the construction field at a general contractor
- Experience running projects from start to completion
- Commercial construction experience required
What's on Offer
- Competitive salaries up to $125k, car allowance and bonus potential
- Diverse portfolio of projects
- Clear communication, great work environment
- Employee-centric environment
- Flexible working