Construction Project Manager
Retail Project Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor with a global presence. Their work pertains to Corporate interiors, Luxury retail and high end residential.
- Monitor and supervise the project execution on site to ensure completion of the projects within specified time frames, in an organized and cost effective manner.
- Review drawings and specifications to determine that contractors' project approach is in line with airport requirements regarding: access, hours, equipment, materials, and any interface with existing building, security, and other critical systems.
- Confirm that contractor schedules are coordinated with any adjacent projects airport maintenance operations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders including airport operations, airlines, operations & maintenance groups, agencies, and other tenants regarding project plans and any changes that arise during construction.
- Confirm that the quality of the work meets requirements to minimize rework and get the project done right the first time.
- Insure that work is done in conformance with airport and program safety and security requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferably in architecture, engineering or Construction Management.
- Strong fit out experience is required.
- Solid project management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in work in a Web Based Project Management System.
What's on Offer
Our client offers competitive salaries, annual bonus and an outstanding health benefits package.