Construction Project Manager
Affordable housing experience or occupied rehab experience is required
Opportunity to join a growing firm with a strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Established Developer, Owner and General Contractor seeking a strong Project Manager with renovation, affordable housing or occupied rehab experience.
The Construction Project Manager will:
* Oversees activities at assigned job sites.
* Administers contractual activities of subcontractors and vendors for assigned projects.
* Prepares reports, schedules and matrices, as required, and keeps supervisors informed on progress of assigned
* Utilizes company procedures to ensure project operations match the requirements of contract documents,
schedule, quality standards, and budget.
* Prepares daily construction reports and other relevant reports in relevant field software.
* Strong communication skills with all team members including internal construction staff, subcontractors,
architects, property management, lenders, owners, and other relevant stakeholders.
* Understanding of all phases of construction operations including engineering disciplines, means and methods, and
* Verify completion of all work in the field.
* Ensure projects adhere to all labor laws and safety regulations.
* Efficiently problem solve with a clear line of logic with the assistance from supervisor as needed.
* Maintain positive attitude towards field work and team members, and demonstrates sound judgment in making
* Prioritize work as needed to meet deadlines and needs of the client.
* Ability to work independently.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Manager's Preferred Background and Skills:
* Experience with existing buildings including interior work, exterior restoration, and building system upgrades is
* Experience completing construction in an occupied building is preferred.
* Strong knowledge of safety compliance including federal, state, and local safety codes.
* MS Word and Excel are required.
* AutoCAD is recommended.
* Knowledge of Procore software is a helpful, but not required.
* Bachelor's degree preferred in engineering, architecture, or construction management; or equivalent work
experience with high school or vocational degree.
What's on Offer
Strong base + bonus + benefits