Construction Project Manager
Looking for a Project Manager with commercial experience to join their team
Texas based Reputable General Contractor with a strong and growing pipeline
About Our Client
The company is known for its extensive national reach and high-profile projects in various sectors from K-12, higher education, tilt-wall, municipal, healthcare, office, and more. The construction industry is growing in huge demand, which is why they are looking to add a PM to their high energy team. The position is based in DFW!
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Project Manager Will Have The Following
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry such as Procore, Bluebeam, etc..
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary.
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Gas Card
- Enjoying your job