Construction Project Manager
Higher Education and K-12 Construction Projects in Detroit
Excellent benefits, $100,000+ salary, and top notch company culture
About Our Client
My client is a construction name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Detroit area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects going into the second half 2019, they are currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting construction portfolio of higher education, K-12, and commercial buildings, with immediate effect.
As a Project Manager, you will work closely with trades and design team. Manage construction project schedule and drive construction site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for a high-end, institutional project and a ground up industrial project and the role will have full ownership of not only this project but an expected pipeline of similar construction assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field
- Civil design experience using AutoCAD
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally higher education, K-12, or industrial but similar experience is OK
- Experience with permitting ideally using MWRD, MDOT and within Michigan
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
- 5-10 years relevant construction experience
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
Competitive benefits package and 401K plan.
- Salary Range of $80,000-$110,000
- Company Vehicle and gas card
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Immediate leadership opportunity