Construction Project Manager
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER IN MIAMI!!
Industry leading pay and bonus structure
About Our Client
Our client is family owned and operated with a national footprint, known for specialized projects up and down the East Coast.
- Assist with bid preparation, scheduling, project scope and general oversight of projects.
- Lead team meetings with site personnel as well as customers when necessary
- Ensure that projects are in compliance and being run in a safe manner
- Work closely with in-house estimators and sales team
- Develop and maintain strong customer and vendor relationships
- Review and approve change orders
- Assist with ensuring that projects are completed in a timely manner and profitability goals are met
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or relative field - preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of proven success in managing mid-large size residential projects
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Leadership skills to effectively train and mentor others
- Efficient computer skills
What's on Offer
- Job security with growth opportunity
- Industry leading health benefits
- Truck allowance
- Bonus eligibility