Construction Project Manager
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR PROJECT MANAGER IN COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION SPACE!!
Great pay and benefits package with tons of growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service General Contractor/Construction Manager that has been in business for 50 years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Fort Lauderdale area. Team members are valued beyond the projects, which contributes to the strong company culture. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
The Construction Project Manager will:
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- 6+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available