Construction Project Manager
Benefit Leading Firm Values Loyalty
Largest Construction Employer in S.Fla market
About Our Client
Design/build general contractor who specializes in designing every commercial space specifically toward the clients needs. They have a great reputation in the market and continuously do repeat business. They offer competitive salaries, great benefits package and offer a flexible working environment.
- Analyze and negotiate change orders.
- Fulfil project buyout saving goals.
- Evaluate and track submittals and shop drawings.
- Prepare and monitor sub-contract requests.
- Prepare and analyze scopes of work for all project trades including MEPs & finishes.
- Review payment applications.
- Responsible for compiling, tracking and distributing RFIs, project schedules, safety reports, project progress report, drawings, specifications.
- Prepare and assess project schedules.
- Monitor and update progress on P6 schedules.
- Prepare project start-up budgets.
- Assess value engineering options based on client needs.
- Prepare and review MOT plans.
- Resolve conflicts in timely manner.
- Prepare and manage change orders.
- Conduct safety meetings with all project stake holders.
- Conduct OAC meetings. Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Conduct bi-weekly progress meetings with project executives. Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Closing out projects.
- Ensure effective project coordination.
- Verify all the critical activities are on budget and on time.
- Evaluate project logistics.
- Coordinate MEP trainings with end users.
- Ensure on time delivery of long lead items.
- Review and monitor safety issues based on safety reports.
- Prepare & monitor permit applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with commercial construction, ground-up and interiors
- Ability to travel 100% of the time, working in different states
- Experience running projects on your own for 3+ years
- Ability to interact with clients on a regular basis and be the face of the company on site
What's on Offer
- Competitive salaries up to 110k
- Excellent career growth opportunities within the company
- Autonomous environment
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working - half day every Friday in the summer!