Construction Project Manager
Excellent role for career progression and growth opportunities
A fast growing company with a national footprint
About Our Client
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is a leading innovator in property construction. Currently a growing organization with a national footprint.
- Oversee and direct construction and rehabilitation activities from conception to completion.
- Coordinate and direct Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Organize and manage architectural and engineering design consultants.
- Review and document work progress on a regular basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job progress and budget.
- Schedule project activities and identify the most efficient means and methods.
- Negotiate terms of agreements and draft contracts including defining scope of work.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Assist in due diligence analysis of potential acquisitions.
- Report directly to Senior Management and advise on project requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
- 4+ years in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant rules, regulations, building codes, quality standards, building products and construction detail.
- Thorough understanding of the construction process and a well-rounded knowledge of the various trades
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written.
- Strong team leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints.
- Must be willing to travel.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- PTO including Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Health Benefits (i.e. Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)