Construction Project Manager
Excellent growth potential and diverse project pipeline.
Local projects, excellent compensation, and 100% Healthcare coverage
About Our Client
This design build General Contractor has been around for almost 100 years. They specialize in commercial construction including: Education, Healthcare, and Light Industrial. They offer an excellent benefits package including: fully covered medical insurance, profit sharing program, and amazing bonus potential.
- To coordinate and direct the Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, Cost, and Construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project under his/her direction.
- To take the lead in seeing that the master progress schedule is established and maintained, incorporating dates and times for owner decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, and lead times for fabrication and field installation.
- Create, use and manage all cost control tools including logs and budget reports.
- To execute projects in conformance with the contract documents and achieve expected financial results.
- To assure that the Company's standard of quality is established and maintained throughout the project.
- To effectively organize manage and train the field and office staffs of the project and assure the continued development of assigned staff by use of performance evaluations, varying assignments and promoting a positive project morale.
- To ensure that all requirements of insurance, safety, labor relations and Equal Employment Opportunity are met.
- To ensure that applications for payment by the Client are properly submitted, payments promptly received, and funds are properly disbursed.
- To keep management informed as to the progress of the project, its financial and cash positions, and status of Client relations.
- To perform buyout or assist Preconstruction Manager in buyout process.
- To adhere to and positively support the company's safety policy as set forth in the company's Safety Manual.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the operating needs of the Branch Office or as directed by the Project Executive or Operations Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred, not required
- Experience running multiple ground-up projects on your own.
- Experience with commercial construction.
- Tenure at General Contracting Client highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Construction
What's on Offer
- Competitive salaries up to 150k
- Fully covered health insurance
- Work life balance - Summer Fridays - 25 days PTO
- Profit sharing up to 20%
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Excellent growth potential.