Construction Project Manager
Growth opportunities are available to senior management
Competitive compensation package & autonomous atmosphere
About Our Client
My client is driven by a passionate leadership team that prioritizes keeping their employees happy and well-taken care of. They know how important it is to have a positive and healthy company culture, so they always make time for team bonding/social activities. They are well-known in the market for low staff turnover and quick progression into leadership positions. Due to the company's success in recent years, high-performing employees have received generous and higher than average bonuses.
They have a reputation of producing high quality work, meeting project deadlines, respecting project budgets, and being easy to work with.
Our client is passionate about earning business the right way through cultivating lasting relationships.
- Develop detailed construction budgets
- Develop detailed construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies
- Contribute to project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2-7 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from 85-100K+Profit Sharing Structure based on experience
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
- 401K Match, 20 Days PTO, Cellphone & Car Allowance