Construction Project Manager
Growth opportunities are available to senior management
Competitive compensation package & autonomous atmosphere
About Our Client
The client is an established full service Design/Build General Contractor with a strong network of private clients. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to step in and oversee multiple projects. They will be started a ground up mixed-use building in March worth $22M located just south of Minneapolis. They have strategically grown over the last 5 years and just moved into a new office building in January.
* Project Portfolio: Office Space, Light Industrial, Retail, Mixed-Use
* Size: Current headcount is 25, looking to get to 30 by end of 2019
* Revenue: $45M in 2018, have grown by $5M year over year for the past 3 years
* Project Locations: Twin Cities (Edina, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie)
- Develop detailed construction budgets
- Develop detailed construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies
- Contribute to project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2-7 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from 85-95K+Profit Sharing Structure based heavily on experience
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
- Car and phone allowance paid up to full
- 401K Match, 20 Days PTO, Cellphone & Car Allowance