Construction Project Manager
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading residential provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for residents. The client caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people.
- Partner with architects and designers to develop construction scopes of work
- Create estimates, budgets, timelines for project completion, and manage construction projects to ensure that milestones are met on time and under budget
- Ensure contractors deliver a high-quality product to maintain our clients standards
- Proactively communicate risks and opportunities regarding constructability, cost, quality, and schedule concerns to internal team members
- Build and maintain relationships with internal team members and external vendors
- Provide constructability feedback during due diligence phase and through life of project to identify potential issues around unique building conditions
The Successful Applicant
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You have experience in the design and construction industry and love everything from budgeting and negotiating. You enjoy spending time in on construction sites and manipulating Excel spreadsheets, and get energy from balancing these activities. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work and environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You would never say that something "isn't your job", and you know how to balance hustle with poise in the way you conduct yourself.
What's on Offer
Great benefits and compensation.