Construction Project Manager
USD85,000 - USD125,000
Top Tier Wisconsin-Based General Contractor
Competitive base salary plus benefits
About Our Client
- Well established firm with offices in greater Milwaukee & Madison.
- Quality project delivery resulting in 85% repeat client rate
- Diverse portfolio with focus on health care, commercial, light industrial, and educational industries.
- Management of all construction project team members (senior project engineer, project engineers, superintendents, and field office coordinator).
- Mentor, develop, and train project engineers for fast-paced growth.
- Manage contract administration including, but not limited to: terms, change requests, invoices and progress payments, etc.
- Challenge and support construction job site and self-perform work team.
- Accountable for construction project completion and financial records, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling of construction projects.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree in Construction Management or Engineering (Preferred)
- Superior problem solving, communication, presentation, & relationship building skills
- Experience in preconstruction, construction, and construction management.
- Experience working in the construction industry - has worked with contacts such as architects, contractors, and builders
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary ($85-125k)
- Cell Phone
- Paid vacation