Construction Project Manager
Opportunity to work with both commercial & multifamily projects
Ranked one of the BEST places to work in Seattle
About Our Client
Our client delivers on quality construction projects in the Greater Seattle Area. Our client values an individual who has the ability and drive to work hard and stay diligent. The strength of our client is built upon their commitment to longtime and repeat customers as well as servicing first time clients as valued partners which has led them to becoming one of the the largest general contractors in Washington State.
- Overall management and administration of construction projects.
- Management / coordination with project superintendents, engineering, and accounting team.
- Maintenance of scheduling, financial goals, quality and safety standards
- Subcontractor Procurement and coordination to ensure schedule and quality requirements
- Procurement Scheduling, Project Scheduling
- Communication with Senior Management and Clients
- Review change orders, RFI, and submittal schedules
- Coordinate purchasing
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ of experience in the construction field as a project manager or assistant project manager
- Thorough understanding of all divisions of work for either new construction or renovation projects
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in scheduling software
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate
What's on Offer
In return, the successful Project Manager can expect a highly competitive base salary (negotiable on experience) + performance related bonus + excellent package including health benefits and 401K. Beyond that, there is strong leadership potential!