Construction Project Manager
Well-Known NY based Commercial General Contractor
Competitive salary, family- feel culture, growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commercial construction management firm located in the Albany, NY area. They specialize in both ground-up, new construction as well as interior renovations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Schedule subcontractors, employees, leased labor employees, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
* Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
* Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals.
* Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
* Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
* Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
* Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
* Maintain daily log (written and/or electronic) of activities on the jobsite.
* Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
* Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
* Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
* Preside over weekly/monthly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
* Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
* Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
* Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of five years of verifiable experience, thorough knowledge of trades and be computer literate.
* Experience in commercial construction methods, codes, and best practices.
* Office experience of ProcCore, MS Project, Microsoft Office (Excel, word, project & Outlook) is also preferred.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits package
- Bonus structure
- Paid time off