Construction Project Manager
Strong pipeline of work for years to come
Potential to Lead a Team and work for a well known company
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing commercial construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service achieving the results set forth by our clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Project Manager will take leadership in the development of the company's growth across a variety of markets. This will include working with pre-construction, managing subcontractors and working with new and existing clients to cultivate strong working relationships. Industrial experience is ideal for this role but not a must.
This Construction Project Manager position will play a key part in developing a structure to support the recruitment of future project engineers/project managers and establish a firm project management department for the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Construction Management
- 3+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $80,000-$110,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growth Opportunities