- Strong pipeline of local work.
- Career development.
About Our Client
- Local GC to Buffalo
- Strong pipeline of upcoming projects
- Projects include multifamily, educational, commercial, and mixed use
- Strong company culture with room for growth
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Full project responsibility from beginning to end
- Ability to lead and manage several projects at a time
- Facilitate weekly meetings to review and maintain project schedule
- Create and maintain client and subcontractor relationships with efficient and effective communication
- Constant collaboration with on-site superintendents to ensure project deadlines are met
- Responsible for overseeing scheduling, budgets, documentation, and more
- Support construction team and problem solve when necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Provide client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project. Attend job walks and develop relationships to grasp the scope of work.
- Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contracting, etc.
- Review data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work.
- Insure all working documents and data are maintained.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives & other contractors, etc.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Career development
- Truck allowance