About Our Client
This client is a commercial general contractor looking to add a commercial construction project manager in Buffalo, NY. All projects are ground-up construction projects local to WNY.
- Communicate daily with the client and project team
- Assist in meeting with the Design Team consisting of the Architect, Engineers, Equipment Planner and other consultants.
- Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notes to the project team.
- Lead the Construction Team
- Develop, track, update, forecast and modify the project schedule and budget throughout all phases of the project.
- Review and track all contracts, invoices, and payments to all contractors, consultants, and equipment vendors.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Degree preferred
- Experience in ground-up work
- Strong background in commercial Construction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Procore and Timberline
- The ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The desire to grow their career professionally
- The desire to drive the growth of a highly reputable General Contractor
- The desire to mentor some of the younger Project Managers
- Strong track record with client relationships
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Truck Allowance