- NYC Based GC Looking for a Project Manager to Join Their Team!
- Strong, pipeline of Commercial Interior, Retail & Restaurant Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established NYC based Commercial General Contractor that specializes in High-End Retail and Restaurant construction projects - They have a pipeline of work that is steadily increasing from repeat clients, and a growing network of new clients. There is an excellent team culture and they offer stable support and structure for all of their employees - They take pride in their work environment and value their employees, resulting in minimal turnover.
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Review Blueprints, work collaboratively with Project Coordinator and create the schedule for each project
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage subcontractors and construction crew
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-15 years Construction Project Management Experience with a General Contractor
- Experienced in Commercial Interiors, Retail and Restaurant projects
- Must be able to read Blueprints
- Comfortable working on-site, managing subcontractors and on-site staff
- Basic computer skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous PTO package
- Profit Sharing, 401k