- IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER JACKSONVILLE
- Extremely strong pipeline and job stability
About Our Client
Our client is family owned and operated with a national footprint, known for specialized projects in Northern Florida and across the Southeast.
- Assist with bid preparation, scheduling, project scope and general oversight of projects.
- Lead team meetings with site personnel as well as customers when necessary
- Ensure that projects are in compliance and being run in a safe manner
- Work closely with in-house estimators and sales team
- Develop and maintain strong customer and vendor relationships
- Review and approve change orders
- Assist with ensuring that projects are completed in a timely manner and profitability goals are met
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or relative field - preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of proven success in managing mid-large size residential projects
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Leadership skills to effectively train and mentor others
- Efficient computer skills
What's on Offer
- Job security with growth opportunity
- Industry leading health benefits
- Truck allowance
- Bonus eligibility