- Opportunity for growth
- Stable project pipeline
About Our Client
This reputable contractor has been in business since the 1980s. They value their clients and create high quality work through their expertise in the construction space. They're looking for a trustworthy and qualified Project Manager who has the skills to run a project from start to finish.
The Construction Project Manager will:
· Provide overall leadership to entire project team
· Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
· Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
· Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
· Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
· Manage budget and financial reporting
· Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
· Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
· Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Project Manager will have the following:
· 5+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management - Ability to manage entire project
· Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
· OSHA certification preferred
· Proficient in project management software
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
· Competitive base salary
· Bonus structure
· Cell phone and laptop
· Paid time off/personal days/sick days
· Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
· 401k plan available