- Large Projects
- Great mid-size company with growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor with a successful track record of projects in Florida and throughout the US.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist with pre-construction activities relevant to assigned project work
- Prepare or assist pre-construction manager with the project budget
- Work with estimating department to prepare buy-out plan
- Develop a project execution plan
- Review and approve construction operation plans, change order request and pay apps.
- Provide monthly forecasting for all projects, including internal general conditions costs
- Review contingency plans for potential problems concerning labor activity, fire, storms, etc.
- Track and report on all project costs
- Identify and evaluate risk that may have an impact on the project
- Remain knowledgeable of subcontract agreements, purchase order terms and conditions, and sub consultant agreements
- Advise management of developments that may affect project profit, costs, schedules, and client relations
- Develop and issue monthly status reports to keep management informed on construction progress, direct and indirect construction costs, and other project activities
- Manage project closeout activities
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Project Management - Track record of taking projects through closeout
- Experience with Ground Up and Renovation - Preferred
- Experience with a variety of projects (warehouse, school, retail, hotel, etc)
- 4 year technical degree preferred (Construction Management, Architecture, Civil Engineering, etc.)
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) - Preferred
- Strong experience with (Procore, PlanGrid) or similar
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time
What's on Offer
$120-130K Base Salary depending on experience. Position includes a bonus, car allowance, and phone allowance.