Construction Quality Control Manager - Greater Atlanta Area
Rapidly growing pipeline of commercial projects for 2019
Fantastic leadership opportunity for a growing Atlanta GC
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known General Contractor across the Greater Atlanta are that has been around for the last 10 years. They are a firm believer in quality and safety for their clients. They specialize on commercial projects such as restaurants, healthcare, office and multi-family.
- Independent judgment, excellent organizational and time management skills, and the flexibility to coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent communication, public speaking, leadership, and supervisory skills.
- Ensure testing is performed and provide QC certifications and documentation required.
- Managing and Coordinating the three phases of control and documentation performed by testing laboratory personnel and any other inspection and testing personnel required
- Organize mutual understanding meeting with owner and subcontractors.
- Conduct weekly QC meetings with owner and project team. Participate in weekly subcontractor meeting with project team.
- Implement methods for monitoring work activities such as three phases of control and daily progress reports to accurately inform project manager and/or project superintendent of current status of work activity.
- Coordinate and participate in pre-installation conferences with subcontractors.
- Coordinate, through intermediate QC personnel, follow-up inspections.
- Document all quality inspections and pre-installation meetings.
- Review submittals for accuracy and compliance with plans and specifications.
- Communicate with owner, project manager, superintendent, and subcontractors to collect quality information for improvement and/or quality concerns
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years combined experience in the following positions: Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer or Construction Manager on similar size and type construction contracts which included the major trades that are part of this contract.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as QC Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and full benefits.