Construction Revit Architect
Global firm seeking qualified Architect! BASE $100,000-$120,000!
First class firm, 6 US locations, market leader in design looking to add!
About Our Client
Award-winning architectural firm that strives to maintain the high standard of excellence that clients have come to expect. Across their market sectors and multiple offices, they promote a collaborative, diverse environment that is at once challenging, stimulating, supportive, and fun.
* Self-motivated individual able to work well in a highly collaborative office environment
* Graphic communication skills to support a variety of presentation media: presentation drawings, marketing materials, feasibility studies, etc. Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign skills
* Skilled in analytical thinking, modeling and rendering to support the design process
* Self-motivated individual able to work well in a collaborative office environment
* Ability to handle job stress, deadlines and interact effectively with others in the workplace is an essential function of the job
* Good computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Multi-family housing experience preferred
The Successful Applicant
* Detail-oriented, methodical, meticulous, process-oriented, yet open to change and motivated by innovation.
* Great collaborator and communicator - excellent verbal and written skills are important
* Ambitious self-starter with get-it-done attitude who strives for results and performs well under pressure
* Career oriented
* Good sense of humor
What's on Offer
-BASE salary $100,000 - $120,000
-Full health, dental, vision, 401k.