Construction Senior Estimator
Top DFW GC that is growing rapidly looking for a strong Senior Estimator.
Reputable and growing pipeline for 2019
About Our Client
This is a highly successful General Contractor in the DFW area, who is looking for an experienced Estimator to work on their commercial projects. They focus on mixed-commercial projects including retail, resturant, and entertainment. The team delivers successful projects in sustainable construction with unmatched consistency.
The Senior Estimator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist other members of the estimating team with cost estimates and bid package preparation.
- Participate in estimate reviews process with internal and external stake holders.
- Determine constructability requirements via walk-downs with customer, subcontractor, and construction personnel.
- First point of contact for estimating team.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected construction projects.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of construction project status.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field position preferred.
- 10-15 years of Commercial Estimating Experience.
- Strong ability to analyze numerical information and construction plans and drawings with the purpose of determining project requirements and budget.
- High level of detail orientation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Very Tech Savvy
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Exhibits commitment to quality.
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary
- Bonus Incentives