- Dynamic Senior Project Manager role overseeing complex projects in Milwaukee
- Fast career advancement potential - road to Director in foreseeable future
About Our Client
This client is one of the most established General Contractors in Milwaukee. Due to a rapid growth in the pipeline for 2021 and 2022, they are looking to bring on a Senior Project Manager to grow with the company long term. This client is prepared to give promotions quickly upon the candidate showing their worth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple parties including owners, owners representatives, architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Create and maintain clear communication and delegation between all apart of the project management team.
- Provide management direction and execute all construction projects.
- Be a mentor, trainer and coach to all of the Assistant Project Managers on site.
- Attend all pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Handle financial management of all project phases (estimating and bidding cost tracking to closeout).
- Estimate construction budgets and prepare/review bid packages.
- Manage all submissions and inspections required by governing agencies.
- Hold weekly project site meetings.
- Are accountable for all owner contracts, subcontracts, POs, and associated change orders.
- Create and maintain all project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
- Monitor performance of superintendents on the projects and ensure industry standards are met,
- Lead and manage meetings with clients, subcontractors, and consultants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in both managing and overseeing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to run the project cycle from beginning to end.
- Have knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, concrete work, masonry, site excavation, plumbing, grading, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details.
- Ability to review and understand all construction documentation including drawings and specifications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with parties including management, consultants, subcontractors, architects, vendors and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base up to $140K (based upon experience)
- High bonus earning potential (personal and company)
- PTO packages (up to 3+ weeks starting)
- Paid company holidays and sick leave
- 401K with company match
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Paternity and Maternity leave
- Cell phone/laptop and other tech
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- Yearly performance reviews
- Great company culture
- Fast growth path to Director position
- Flexible work days
- Excellent work/life balance