Construction Senior Project Manager
Exciting Ground project in downtown Detroit
$100,000+ salary, vehicle allowance, full benefits, and profit sharing
About Our Client
My client is a construction name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Southeast Michigan area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects going into 2019, they are currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting construction portfolio of commercial and historical renovation projects, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with trades and design team. Manage project schedule and drive construction site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for a high-end, commercial and historical renovation projects and the role will have full ownership of not only this project but an expected pipeline of assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field
- Civil design experience using AutoCAD
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally high end residential but similar experience is OK
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
- 10+ years construction project management experience
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $120,000 base salary
- Vehicle Allowance
- 401k match and profit sharing offered
- Company paid for healthcare