About Our Client
Well-known construction firm with a growing portfolio of clients and projects. Tight-knit company who values work/life balance and career progression.
- Responsible for safety on the job site
- Ensure that the intent of the client's policies, procedures and quality standards is followed
- Deliver the project on schedule
- Lead, grow, and develop the project team
- Coordinate for owner and architect changes
- Communicate with all project stakeholders on progress and changes
- Facilitate project meetings with all project partners
- Collaborate with architects and engineers
- Manage show drawings, changed orders, and RFIs
- Buyout of subcontracts and purchase orders and management of sub-contractors
- Oversee the submittal process and tracking of the procurement and delivery log
- Develop and execute project operation plans
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Management or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Hi-rise General Contractor experience
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
- Experience running 30 story project or larger from foundation to completion
What's on Offer
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Competitive Base Salary $200k+
- 4 weeks Vacation Time
- 401K Contribution
- Lucrative Bonus structure
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities