Construction Senior Superintendent
DFW GC that is growing rapidly looking for a strong Superintendent
Looking for Superintendents with Large Ground Up Project Experience
About Our Client
This Commercial General Contractor is extremely well known in the mixed-commercial construction space, with a large project pipeline. Their project type includes aviation, healthcare, historical renovation, and education. They are looking for strong senior superintendents with ground up and renovation commercial experience ranging from $10M and up. Experience with a joint venture is a plus.
The Commercial Construction Sr. Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of healthcare projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Experience leading ground up mixed commercial projects in range of $10MM+
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or relative field is a plus.
- Proficiency in Prolog, Bluebeam, Procore, and other software knowledge is preferred.
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- 401k match