Construction Sr. Project Manager - Multi use projects
Reputable General Contractor, been in Chicago for over 100 years
Great structured career development
About Our Client
My client is one of the oldest and most reputable general contractors in the Chicagoland area. They are focused in multiple markets - commercial/office, health care, light industrial, institutional, multifamily, and public projects. My client focuses on creating a structured growth path for all employees to have full transparency in their careers. With strong benefits, high bonus structures and a big emphasis on work-life balance - this is a company you will want to hear more about.
- Project responsibility from pre-construction to closeout; client and subcontractor relations, team collaboration, project scheduling, budgets, change orders, and submissions.
- Responsible for overall bidding activities on projects.
- Collaborate with on-site superintendents to ensure projects are on schedule
- Coordinate office departments support as required for project needs.
- Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field
- Background in building ground up or interiors on commercial or mixed-use projects (they are open to other project experience)
- Proven track record of managing multi-million dollar projects
- Strong communication skills and managing sub contractors and teams
- Proficient in technology and software
What's on Offer
- Base salary from 110K - 145K+ based on experience
- Bonus structure 12-15% of base salary
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision
- Car allowance or mileage reimbursement
- PTO and sick days
- Happy hours, company outings, philanthropy events throughout the company