Construction Sr. Project Manager
USD90,000 - USD135,000
Top 10 Contractor
About Our Client
- Well Established Firm with offices in downtown Milwaukee & surrounding suburbs
- Quality project delivery resulting in 85% repeat client rate
- Diverse Portfolio (Commercial, K-12, Light Industial, Multi-Family, High End Retail)
- Lead all participants on project. Insure the team is aligned with the businesses culture and processes.
- Own pre construction aspects of the project.
- Ability to oversee one or several large projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with General Contractors, Owners, Other Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Track project progress, construction schedules, budgets, and use of materials.
- Guide and mentor project managers to help them grow within the company.
- Facilitate manpower utilization and ensure safety on the job
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal skills essential, this is an entrepreneurial environment and an important role
- Will have previously worked, in a general contracting environment (Industrial & Commercial experience preferred)
- Must have previous exposure in a lead Project Management role
- References to be presented before interview
- Ideally some major project exposure (Project size > $15 Million)
- 4 Year Degree
What's on Offer
- Compensation is based on relevant work experience.
- Benefits are some of the best in the business and bonuses up to $30k.
- Large firm with a family feel.
- Black and white career development.
- Flexible working hours