- Strong pipeline of local work
- Career development
About Our Client
Our client is a Local General Contractor focused on Commercial Construction Projects based in Buffalo, NY. They build a variety of commercial structures including Educational, Multi Family, Institutional projects, Healthcare through out Western New York. They are a leader in the Buffalo building and construction industry.
- Construction Superintendent - Buffalo, NY is in charge of completeing the project on time and under budget
- In charge of Jobsite and 100% of the time on current project sites.
- Implement and maintain effective management, planning, and cost control systems in cooperation with the project team
- Run construction activities relevant to assigned Commercial construction project
- Will have a junior superintendent on site
- Prepare or assist pre-construction manager with the project budget
- Work with estimating department to prepare buy-out plan
- Develop a project execution plan
- Review and approve Commercial construction operation plans, change order request and pay apps.
- Provide monthly forecasting for all projects, including internal general conditions costs
- Review contingency plans for potential problems concerning labor activity, fire, storms, etc.
- Track and report on all project costs
- Identify and evaluate risk that may have an impact on the project
- Remain knowledgeable of subcontract agreements, purchase order terms and conditions, and sub consultant agreements
- Administer contract documents in accordance with policies and procedure for the maximum benefit of the company
- Provide support and guidance for project personnel
- Advise management of developments that may affect project profit, costs, schedules, and client relations
- Establish and maintain communications between Client and Subcontractors to ensure accurate and timely flow of information
- Over See commercial construction projects
- Develop and issue monthly status reports to keep management informed on construction progress, direct and indirect construction costs, and other project activities
- Manage project closeout activities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of leading commercial construction projects in Building and Construction industry
- Experience with educational, multi family, healthcare
- Experience in Commercial, Industrial, and Office markets
- Experience handling projects 100% independently
- Local to Buffalo, NY
- Degree prefered
- Currently working as a Construction Superintendent - Buffalo, NY
What's on Offer
- Strong Base Salary
- Vehicle Allowance
- *APPLY TODAY AND YOUR RESUME WILL BE CONSIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS*