- Expect a competitive base salary and benefits with a company vehicle allowance
- Opportunities to grow within a family-oriented and well established company
About Our Client
Our client is a Cincy-based Real Estate Developer that has made a name for itself in the Cincyarea. They specialize in the multifamily sectors and have established themselves as an exceptional company to work for, as evident through their positive company culture and consistent employee satisfaction.
- Primary liaison with owners/architects/engineers for the day-to-day construction activities of the project.
- Develop and implement overall project work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Review, respond, and resolve subcontractor schedule impacts and or claims of productivity impacts.
- Manage and make decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Document project field issues that impact budget, quality or schedule and prepare RFIs to clarify questions on the building plans and details when necessary.
- Oversee work among all trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolve local area problems, regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Ensure all necessary permits and insurance are in place and kept current for the term of the project.
- Assist in the General Conditions for the project to maintain the budget.
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Exemplifies trust and respect for all people and partners while challenging and growing their capabilities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Four years' related training and at least 15 years of building construction experience required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction means, methods and materials, understanding of line and grade and survey methods.
- Multi-family and wood framed product construction experience.
- Knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting procedures. Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs. Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Completed OSHA 30 hour training course.
- Strong ability to develop employees by providing stretch assignments with the right blend of support.
- Inside and outside work in all types of weather (heat, snow, rain, cold, etc.).
- Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stopping, kneeling, crouching, bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying.
- Occasionally lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Travel to project locations almost every day. Some locations could be 60 miles away.
- Must have valid driver's license and insurance.
What's on Offer
* Base salary up to $120K (depending upon experience)
* Both company and personal bonus structures
* 401K with a company match
* Full benefits (Healthcare, Dental, Vision)
* PTO package up to 3 weeks starting, paid company holidays, and paid sick leave
* Paternity and Maternity leave
* Company vehicle/car allowance
* Company tech (cell phone, iPad, laptop)
* Excellent, family oriented company culture
* Great work/life balance
* No ceiling for growth