- Potential growth opportunity, positive team culture, abundant training
- Qualified applicants reviewed within 24 hours
About Our Client
This construction client prides themselves on their dedication to their work which is seen in their safety and professionalism. With almost 20 years in business, they continue to have a drastic impact on remodeling, renovation, and ground-up builds. They primarily work on residential and multi-family builds.
With one of their busiest project backlogs to date, they are looking to hire multiple Superintendents to their construction division. The job will primarily stay within the Columbus area, however if you are willing to travel that is a huge asset.
If you're looking for a top tier general contracting business that offers flexibility and development in the work place, apply now to be immediately considered.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years experience in site development including earthwork, utilities, concrete, etc
- Tech savvy individual (experience with Procore a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Office package including Excel and Project is required
- Ability to read blueprints and other construction drawings required
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required
- Proven ability to complete projects on time
- OSHA certification required
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate of years of experience
- Lucrative bonus package based on company profit and project margins
- Continuous learning and development programs
- Growth Opportunities within company
- Comprehensive benefits including health/dental/vision
- 401k with employer match
- 2-3 weeks of paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Car allowance/Gas Card
- Travel expenses covered
- Cell phone/Laptop
- Positive company culture
- Employee outings